Shipping and Returns
The products you are ordering will be shipped to you directly, at the address you specify. The following conditions apply:
- Residential, Business, or Institutional Delivery
- PO Boxes are not accepted (please use a secondary address).
- If you provide a business address, you must include the business name and the appropriate suite and/or floor reference if applicable:
- Orders are shipped on a best-effort basis.
- Shipping is limited to the United States.
REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS
- All returns must be made within 15 days of the purchase date and be accompanied by the original receipt or invoice.
- All returned items will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- You, as the consumer, are responsible to ensure that you read all system requirements and additional product details on the website, prior to making your purchase.
- You, as the consumer, will be responsible for errors made when providing your shipping or billing information during purchase, resulting in delays of shipment, and additional shipping costs for replacement, when applicable.